Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jack

Default Cheap Online UK Shopping at over 1,000 Top Stores

Get bargain discounts when You shop online at over 1,000 of Your
favourite High Street UK stores.

Here's what You get when You join for :

1. Cash discounts at 1,000+ online stores.

2. Get up to 37.5%% cashback everytime you shop online.

3. Exclusive 'money saving' coupon codes.

4. Free to join plus Free £2.50 credited to your account.

5. Plus a chance to win £5,000 in our prize draw.

Click here for full details:
http://www.online-shopping-discounts-uk.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cheap Online spam for over 1,000 customerless Stores

Jack wrote

over 1,000 Top Stores

how can there be over 1000 Top stores? how can they all be at the
'top'?

Get bargain discounts when You shop online at over 1,000 of Your
favourite High Street UK stores.

I dont have 1000 favourite stores.

Here's what You get when You join for :
1. Cash discounts at 1,000+ online stores.
2. Get up to 37.5%% cashback everytime you shop online.

and no join cost - so youre giving money away free? Why dont I think
so. I must be awfully cynical to think that 37.5% cashback only applies
to a very small number of grossly inflated price products.

3. Exclusive 'money saving' coupon codes.

for price inflated goods by any chance?

4. Free to join plus Free £2.50 credited to your account.

5. Plus a chance to win £5,000 in our prize draw.

a big fat chance?

Click here for full details:

not if you're so desperate you need to spam to get anyone to take any
notice.

NT

*** Online Shopping. Are you in control? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 July 6th 05 10:43 PM
Shopping & Working Online Has Never Been So Simple AMA Electronics Repair 0 July 23rd 04 01:39 PM
Cheap drills Simon Pleasants UK diy 11 June 22nd 04 12:17 AM
European DW788 not manufactured anymore, online stores? Ken Mattsson Woodworking 1 January 6th 04 05:37 AM