Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Sources of adjustable water flow switch?

I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally
something adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output
would be OK. Any suggestions?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Andrews

"Dave" wrote in message
I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally something
adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output would be OK.
Any suggestions?

Dave

http://www.hydralectric.co.uk/detail...Level+Controls

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Peter Andrews wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally something
adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output would be OK.
Any suggestions?

Dave

http://www.hydralectric.co.uk/detail...Level+Controls

Peter

Thanks - it's only spec'd at 70degC so would be marginal - I've emailed
them for more info and prices.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:51:23 +0000, Dave wrote:

I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally
something adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output
would be OK. Any suggestions?

Dave

Try to obtain a DHW flow switch for a Ferroli Moderna combi.

It's made of metal but it's not adjustable it works on cold water but
probably will be OK with hot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home

"Dave" wrote in message
I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally something
adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output would be OK.
Any suggestions?

Something like

http://www.pvl.co.uk/datafaxes/2134%...w%20switch.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:29:51 +0000, Dave wrote:

Peter Andrews wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

I need a cheap flow switch that can cope with hot water; ideally something
adjustable with switch contacts, but at a push a pulse output would be OK.
Any suggestions?

Gentech FS flow switches (from Farnell - I think code 5896) does 85C
but are not adjustable (but couldn't you arrange a non-adjustable switch
in parallel with a large-bore gate valve?)