Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobility scooter beeper.

On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 21:14:07 UTC, Kathleen wrote:
replying to Andy Hall, Kathleen wrote:

Know this is an old thread but how do you work out where the sound is comng
from? Is it comig from the tiller near the reversng lever or out from the
back of the scooter? I can't see an hole in back of scooter shroud that sound
would come through? Mine's a Rascal 850.

If you lift one back wheel off the ground you can run it in reverse while using your ear. It won't go anywhere.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/01/2018 02:14, Bob wrote:
replying to Kathleen, Bob wrote:
Andy won't be answering. He died a few years ago.

Run over by a reversing mobility scooter.

Cheers
--
Clive
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not sure all are like that, however, I think the sound is underneath on most
of the ones I've encountered. The most annoying ones have a kind of
collision avoidance beep like you get in cars for parking meaning that as
they go down the pavement they beep intermittently when close to people or
objects.
Brian

--
----- -