Posted to uk.d-i-y
George

Default 3x2 50mm flags

Hi,
How much would you charge to lay 10 of these 3x2s.

Regards,

George

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

George wrote:
Hi,
How much would you charge to lay 10 of these 3x2s.

Somewhere between a tenner and a lot of money. HTH.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Chris Bacon wrote:
George wrote:

How much would you charge to lay 10 of these 3x2s.

Somewhere between a tenner and a lot of money. HTH.

Penny each. (Plus expenses.)

Plus ca change

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 01:40:10 -0000, "George"
wrote:

Hi,
How much would you charge to lay 10 of these 3x2s.

Regards,

George

200 quid, these are F****ing heavy, and very easy to hurt yourself
with. More if I had to supply materials and/or tools, or move them any
distance, or level the ground.

Rick

Repair Flags [email protected] UK diy 3 August 30th 05 05:39 PM
How do I connect a 1.25" PVC-U pipe to the flush 50mm plain female water inlet of a WC pan? Peter UK diy 0 August 3rd 05 11:06 PM
flags over concrete? Fred UK diy 6 May 19th 05 10:42 PM
Cutting bits for 50mm spindle moulder Ian Stirling UK diy 48 February 14th 05 11:35 AM
Stone flags needed. Jim White UK diy 1 May 17th 04 10:29 AM