Junior Member

Default Replacing EP2000 with Honeywell ST6400C

I am trying to replace the above but my EP2000 is from the 80's and has a non-standard backplate.
I have opened the EP2000 programmer and drawn the existing connections and also same with the white connection box near the 2 valves so I can go back if necessary!! I don't have the original wiring diagram for the EP2000.

EP2000 has a N block on the left and an Earth block on the right most. In between it has these connectors:

A, B, C, D, N, L, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

A,B 1,2 and 5 don't have any wires connected.

I have deduced that I have a S-Plan open gravity system but the wiring diagram from Honeywell doesn't quite look like what I should have. Does that mean I have to reconnect all the wires according to the

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EP2000 or any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , pinzy
writes

I am trying to replace the above but my EP2000 is from the 80's and has
a non-standard backplate.
I have opened the EP2000 programmer and drawn the existing connections
and also same with the white connection box near the 2 valves so I can
EP2000.

EP2000 has a N block on the left and an Earth block on the right most.
In between it has these connectors:

A, B, C, D, N, L, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

A,B 1,2 and 5 don't have any wires connected.

I have deduced that I have a S-Plan open gravity system but the wiring
diagram from Honeywell doesn't quite look like what I should have. Does
that mean I have to reconnect all the wires according to the

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EP2000 or any advice?

It should be on the back of the programmer

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fentoozler

"raden" wrote in message
In message , pinzy
writes

I am trying to replace the above but my EP2000 is from the 80's and has
a non-standard backplate.
I have opened the EP2000 programmer and drawn the existing connections
and also same with the white connection box near the 2 valves so I can
EP2000.

EP2000 has a N block on the left and an Earth block on the right most.
In between it has these connectors:

A, B, C, D, N, L, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

A,B 1,2 and 5 don't have any wires connected.

I have deduced that I have a S-Plan open gravity system but the wiring
diagram from Honeywell doesn't quite look like what I should have. Does
that mean I have to reconnect all the wires according to the

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the EP2000 or any advice?

It should be on the back of the programmer

--
geoff

I think...

Earth = EARTH
Neutral = NEUTRAL
Live = LIVE
1 = DHW OFF
2 = CH OFF
3 = DHW ON
4 = CH ON
5 = LIVE
Other wires other than links go to LIVE

Angus

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fentoozler

"Fentoozler" nospam@mapson wrote in message
"raden" wrote in message
In message , pinzy
writes

[...]

Pressed SEND too early!

This guide is the same for both the EP2000 & the ST6400, therefore looks
like you only need to make sure 3 goes to 3 and 4 goes to 4. Other than the
usual MAINS connections (E,N,L), any other wires other than links should go
to LIVE.

Angus

Junior Member

Thanks a mil for your replies will try this weekend!