Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ken

Default Master space heater parts?

Have an old B70E Master pariffin space heater, and need a few parts for
it (filters etc), and having a lot of difficulty finding anyone that
can help.

DESA is the company that manufactures these heaters, but all I can get
from DESA Uk is the phone number of a stockist, who can order parts,
but takes 3 weeks.

Seems posters on here are very helpful and knowledgable, so I thought
that someone might just be able to help..............many thanks.