Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo

Default WTB water connections for 5mm plastic tubing

Hi Folks,
A quick Google hasn't turned up any sources, so does anyone have a
source of fittings to connect 5mm plastic tubing to (say) 15mm copper
pipe?

Whilst working on a door canopy yesterday I took the opportunity to
snake some
5mm clear plastic tubing through the void and positioned one end where
hanging basket normally resides.
The plan is to timer-connect this via a washing machine solenoid valve
so that the
hanging basket gets watered in the summer.

So one end will dangle near the basket, but my issue is how to connect
the
other end securely to mains water pressure (throttled back by a valve
somewhat).

Anyone got a source for fittings?

Thanks in advance

Mungo