Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
John

Default Extending Aerial

Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you see on
transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but comes up with
lots of irrelevant hits.

Cheers

John

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Pearson

John wrote:
Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you
see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but
comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.

Cheers

Maplin

see http://tinyurl.com/cyngp

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
soup

John wrote:
Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you
see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but
comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.

Recently bought two from "Wonderland models" in Lothian road these were
for a 27 and a 40 Mhx car would imagine you would need to know end type,
extended length and diameter of final "section".

First result from googling "telescopic aerial"
http://www.maplin.co.uk/family_free_...c%20Aerial.htm
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
soup

soup wrote:
Recently bought two from "Wonderland models" in Lothian road

Brain fart there thought I was in ed.general. Lothian road is in
Edinburgh, Scotland, so probably isn't relevant to you.
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words
may be used this is due to my limitations with the English language .

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , John
writes
Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you see on
transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but comes up with
lots of irrelevant hits.

CPC

--
geoff
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , stevej
writes
'telescopic aerial' in ebay (UK) has 43 matches.

Top posting *******s prolly has more

John wrote:
Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you
see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but
comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.

Cheers

Maplin

see http://tinyurl.com/cyngp

--
geoff
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
stevej

Top posting *******s prolly has more

WTF is does that mean for the benefit of us speak English ?

John wrote:
Anybody know of a supplier of extending aerials? The type that you
see on transistor radios and small televisions. I have 'Googled' but
comes up with lots of irrelevant hits.

Cheers

Maplin

see http://tinyurl.com/cyngp

--
geoff

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , stevej
writes
Top posting *******s prolly has more

WTF is does that mean for the benefit of us speak English ?

It means that people who top post are destined for the fires of hell

--
geoff

Another FM aerial question [email protected] UK diy 16 May 13th 05 08:44 PM
TV aerial installed David Cawkwell UK diy 2 November 22nd 03 09:55 PM
New TV aerial choice? David Cawkwell UK diy 24 November 13th 03 11:55 AM
FM Aerial installation Q's PJ UK diy 50 September 23rd 03 08:59 AM
New aerial set up Doctor D. UK diy 4 September 15th 03 12:11 AM