Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

Default OT Do Aldi do credit cards?

I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marcus Fox

"EricP" wrote in message
I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Marcus

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:09:44 GMT, EricP
wrote:

I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Considering that it is early morning, you could look for speck mit ei.

Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen so I am afraid you are gefickt.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:15:06 GMT, "Marcus Fox"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
.. .
I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Marcus

So I just learnt. It was their PC on offer tomorrow I wanted.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

wrote:

I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Considering that it is early morning, you could look for speck mit ei.

Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen so I am afraid you are gefickt.

Yep, and the paddle got woodworm as well. I meant to ask here about
preserving it! ;(

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rupert

"EricP" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:15:06 GMT, "Marcus Fox"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
. ..
I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Marcus

So I just learnt. It was their PC on offer tomorrow I wanted.

Cheers

I am not surprised that you want that. It really is an amazing specification
for the money

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

wrote:

I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Considering that it is early morning, you could look for speck mit ei.

Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen so I am afraid you are gefickt.

Heh!
"Kreditkarten werden nicht angenommen", (Credit cards are not supposed)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:11:08 -0000, "Rupert"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Marcus

So I just learnt. It was their PC on offer tomorrow I wanted.

Cheers

I am not surprised that you want that. It really is an amazing specification
for the money

Yes, it is a decent item at an unbelivable price, and that is £75
dearer than the european price last month.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
sPoNiX

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:15:06 GMT, "Marcus Fox"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
.. .
I want to make a large purchase early tomorrow morning and they are a
bit far to go on speck.

Cash or debit cards only, I'm afraid.

Our local ones take credit cards as well.

sponix
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

wrote:

Our local ones take credit cards as well.

sponix

Are you sure?? My two local ones (Leeds) say i is their (head office)
policy not to take credit cards because of the charges!

Cheers
John

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

wrote:

Our local ones take credit cards as well.

sponix

Are you sure?? My two local ones (Leeds) say i is their (head office)
policy not to take credit cards because of the charges!

Cheers
John

they will accept CC providing it's worth their while ie over a £100 spent
in store
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite