Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Richard Marx

Default Where to get replacement Heat Exchanger?

Hi, can anyone advise where I might pick up a reconditioned or good value
new Heat Exchanger for the Saunier Duval Thelia 623 combi-boiler urgently?

T.I.A.

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Richard Marx

"Richard Marx" wrote in message
k...
Hi, can anyone advise where I might pick up a reconditioned or good value
new Heat Exchanger for the Saunier Duval Thelia 623 combi-boiler urgently?

PS: I believe the part number is 51230

Junior Member

try www.europeanspares.com for online spares delivered to your door - good if and only if you know the spare part number for sure although you can contact for advice I suppose.

Heat exchanger woes - a couple of questions Hugo Nebula UK diy 6 September 20th 05 10:29 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
A/C & Heater Replacement?? ishtarbgl Home Repair 84 December 6th 03 03:31 AM
RUUD Heat Pump Thermostat Replacement -How? Jimmy Home Repair 0 October 19th 03 10:08 PM
heat exchanger design calculations [repost] John Stumbles UK diy 6 July 17th 03 02:57 PM