Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV Programme looking for your House of Horrors!

Have you had a major DIY disaster? Are you recovering from a major
flood? Have unwanted pests invaded your home? Has the bath fallen
through your ceiling?

Were looking for unlucky burnt, burgled, flooded, infested, noisy,
haunted, falling down, blown away, drenched, damaged..even blown up
homes!

If you have now, or in the past, battled a Horror in the Home and its
making your life a misery, then we want to hear from you and we might
be able to help for a new TV programme.

CALL - 01603 727 614 or email -