Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pergo flooring help

Help!

about 4 years ago we had the whole of the ground floor of our house
done out
in Pergo Original laminate flooring - it looks really good and is quite

durable.

We are currently in the middle of doing some work on the kitchen and
needed
about 3 m2 of flooring to patch in where we used to have some built in
cupboards. Now the problem is that the Pergo Original that we have
bought
to do the job is *different* from the Pergo Original that we have in
the
house - and it is totally incompatible. The only thing the same is the
colour and finish - the new stuff is about a half-mil thicker, the
planks
are 4mm wider and the clic-loc system is different.

Pergo themselves have been particularly unhelpful.

We're desperate to find anywhere that might have any of the old stock
of
flooring (apparently Pergo changed the specs about 2 years ago)
otherwise
we'll have little option than to take up one room of floor to get the
3m2 of
planks to finish the kitchen - leaving us with about £500 of
replacement to
do in the other room.

Anybody know where there may be any stashes of Pergo floor (maybe put
aside
for insurance jobs, etc.)? Any help appreciated on the forum or to
.

Regards
Richard