Posted to uk.d-i-y
cliff

Default Quadrant Shower Enclosure door problem

I have recently moved to a new house and the Quadrant Shower enclosure
door has one of the wheels that glide in the runners busted. It has in
fact disintegrated off the ball race and all the bearings have come
away. I have looked at the enclosure and cant find the manufacturers
name on it. I havent taken it off the wall yet, but that is my next
move.
Anyway, I want to temporaily fix it until I can get round to changing
the whole bathroom and the question I have is how can I tell who
manufactured the enclosure and where can I get spare parts from.
Any assistance would be greatley appreciated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alex

Can you post a picture of the broken wheel assembly on a web sire

Posted to uk.d-i-y
cliff

I can send some pictures of the shower and the wheel, unless you can
tell me where I should post them on a web site.

Neo-Angle Shower Enclosu Caulk Inside or Not? mele Home Repair 10 November 30th 18 03:45 AM
Shower Enclosure Tiling Advice Please! Big Al UK diy 2 May 12th 05 10:35 AM
3 wall- Stud wall shower enclosure/ recess shower? anon UK diy 3 April 22nd 05 02:27 AM
Quadrant Shower trays Pogivore UK diy 0 December 31st 04 06:43 PM
Which supplier for 900mm Quadrant shower enclosure? Kalico UK diy 0 November 26th 04 08:15 PM