Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Member

Default Council "insiders" and planning permission

We have discovered that a house at the end of our road (the corner plot) has been bought by a local counciller. We also know in the past they have used their contacts in the council to get round the planning laws which apply to Joe public so we are concerned that an extension is about to be built and will detract from our road frontage and devalue all the properties in our road.
What options do we have to prevent building going ahead on the basis that Travellers and the like have regularly obtained retrospective planning.
We are determined to catch this early as we reckon that once work starts they will get away with it!

Not strictly a DIY subject but a guess many on this board will have come across planning issues??

Thanks for any ideas.

Freddy

planning permission - council response [email protected] UK diy 10 November 8th 05 10:11 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Planning application process - and complaint? mich UK diy 14 July 17th 04 09:46 PM
Attached Garage and Planning Permission for Change of Use Jizzy_Lizzy UK diy 13 July 3rd 04 03:09 PM
default planning permission? Brian S Gray UK diy 11 August 30th 03 06:42 PM