EricP

Default Waiting for a Toolstation delivery

ordered electrical bits at 2.00am on the 10th. Free express delivery
by DHL on the 11th.

As it hasn't arrived by now, I suppose I can stop waiting! (

Do they deliver Saturdays, or will it be Monday?

The3rd Earl Of Derby

EricP wrote:
ordered electrical bits at 2.00am on the 10th. Free express delivery
by DHL on the 11th.

As it hasn't arrived by now, I suppose I can stop waiting! (

Do they deliver Saturdays, or will it be Monday?

Possibly they had to order from the factory? I''ll wager you'll get the
order tomorrow.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Monday - Saturday, 8AM - 6PM
Sunday, 9AM - 2PM
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

EricP

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:59:53 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Monday - Saturday, 8AM - 6PM
Sunday, 9AM - 2PM

Oh well, wifey can wait tomorrow. )
chris French

In message , EricP
writes
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Monday - Saturday, 8AM - 6PM
Sunday, 9AM - 2PM

Oh well, wifey can wait tomorrow. )

They are the shop opening hours, nothing to do with delivery.

AIUI Express is a next business day service (though is that guaranteed
or just 'normally' ala screwfix??)

you might be lucky and it come tomorrow, I'd expect it monday.
--
Chris French

EricP

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:41:58 +0000, chris French
wrote:

In message , EricP
writes
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Monday - Saturday, 8AM - 6PM
Sunday, 9AM - 2PM

Oh well, wifey can wait tomorrow. )

They are the shop opening hours, nothing to do with delivery.

AIUI Express is a next business day service (though is that guaranteed
or just 'normally' ala screwfix??)

you might be lucky and it come tomorrow, I'd expect it monday.

Now you have really cheered me up!

chris French

In message , EricP
writes
wrote:

you might be lucky and it come tomorrow, I'd expect it monday.

Now you have really cheered me up!

glad to be of service..........
--
Chris French