Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
.

Default opinions on fixing a stainless steel splashback

option 1: drill and screw ply backing board onto wall then glue
the stainless steel skin onto the backing board ?

or

option 2: glue the stainless onto the backing board then glue the
whole lot to the emulsion painted wall ?

I prefer option one unless someone can assure me that the contact
adhesive won't have the paint off the wall. anyone have any experience
of the above ?

thanks in advance

Stainless steel pipes - new radiator fitting russ4956 UK diy 0 February 17th 05 02:37 PM
Pizza stone vs chunk of stainless or mild steel. Bart D. Hull Metalworking 6 February 14th 05 10:57 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Stainless steel pipes. Mark UK diy 5 December 19th 03 10:48 PM
Stainless Steel splashbacks Reestit Mutton UK diy 6 November 3rd 03 11:21 AM