Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nicknoxx

Default Property development

Hi All

I planning to sell my house and buy two smaller ones, renovate them and
sell on at a profit.

I imaging that rewiring, new heating system, kitchen and bathroom will
be required but not any major structural work.

I would like to do all of the work myself but am not au fait with the
subtleties of the building regualtions to know what problems I'm likely
to encounter.

Any advice gratefully received.

Nick Brooks

the irs on gains from casualty and theft AllEmailDeletedImmediately Home Ownership 6 April 19th 05 04:49 PM
Mild fence property line "dispute" Actor123 Home Ownership 12 February 15th 05 09:36 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Property Border Lines KAB Home Repair 13 July 3rd 04 03:48 PM
NH property value assessed HOW? no1herenow Home Ownership 7 July 3rd 03 03:13 PM