Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich K

Default locating drain access point

Our house was built in 1910 and we are selling it. The buyers want to get
the drains checked out using a cctv thingy and that's fine by me except I
can't locate an access point anywhere.

Where I suspect it *might* be is undernieth paving stones and 2 inches of
sand as laid by the previous owners. (I know this from removing said paving
stones from the garden and discovering the original black bricked path below
it - much nicer tbh).

Without actually digging the whole lot up just to look, is there any way of
determining the direction a drain is taking? To make an educated guess as to
it's location.

Or, could it be possible that there is no access point at all? I have looked
on the neighbours side and they don't have one either.

Thanks
Rich.

Help! Interapid 312B-1 contact point questions Scott Metalworking 12 February 21st 05 05:41 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Dishwasher Drain Greg Home Repair 2 June 8th 04 11:54 AM
Shower Drain Problem Please Help Michael Roback Home Ownership 1 October 26th 03 01:27 PM
driveway storm drain getting clogged with dirt Rachel Smith Home Repair 1 August 26th 03 09:14 AM