Richard Conway

Default Immersion heater threading

Andy Hall wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:11:10 +0000, Matt
wrote:

"Set Square" wrote:

Matt wrote:

Dribble, I agree. The last time I fitted one I used a smear of Loctite
instant gasket maker on both faces of the fibre washer and a few wraps
of PTFE on the threads. It sealed first time.

I'm not Lord Hall by the way. I'm M A T T get it?

Dribble gets you mixed up - because he can't conceive that there could
possibly be *two* (or more!) people who consistently rubbish his ramblings!

Apart from having a mildly similar taste in preferring good tools to
cheapies, I cannot understand how the hell he could mix us up!

I know. Beats me as well. Well actually I do understand. He
spends so much time trying to run his alter egos, finding it difficult
and not succeeding very well that he assumes that everybody else is
doing the same thing.

I guess it's a form of paranoia....

Maybe its true and I'm being a fool. There is clearly only three people
here; all the Dribbles, all the Andy Halls and me.
Set Square

Richard Conway wrote:

I suppose with the constant twoddle the odd gem will inevitably slip
through by accident.

You mean in the same way that enough monkeys with enough typewriters will
eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare?! g
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Set Square wrote:
Richard Conway wrote:

I suppose with the constant twoddle the odd gem will inevitably slip
through by accident.

You mean in the same way that enough monkeys with enough typewriters will
eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare?! g

Enough Drivels with enough hacksaws...

So, that where the story of Noah and the flood comes from.

MBQ

Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" aka Mat wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:11:10 +0000, Matt aka Lord Hall
wrote:

"Set Square" wrote:

Matt wrote:

Dribble, I agree. The last time I fitted one I used a smear of Loctite
instant gasket maker on both faces of the fibre washer and a few wraps
of PTFE on the threads. It sealed first time.

I'm not Lord Hall by the way. I'm M A T T get it?

Dribble gets you mixed up - because he can't conceive that there could
possibly be *two* (or more!) people who consistently rubbish his

ramblings!

Apart from having a mildly similar taste in preferring good tools to
cheapies, I cannot understand how the hell he could mix us up!

I know. Beats me as well.

Matt, you are fooling no one.