Jonathan

Default Tales from the kitchen, an MFI screw, and a crap joke!

Had a go at fitting my own kitchen over the weekend, only incident was
managing to reduce my finger by a couple of mill as I sliced it when the old
stainless sink slid sideways as I pulled it out. Should probably check date
of last tit'n'ass jab.

Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../mfi_screw.jpg

Final thought - standard kitchen supplied by MFI is Hygena, but I actually
ordered a Hyena Kitchen - well, when you're hungry, it keeps the wolf from
the door.....

Mark

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:30:26 -0000, "Jonathan"
wrote:

Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../mfi_screw.jpg

I'm sure they sell a tool for that :-)

Mark.

Chris Bacon

Mark wrote:
"Jonathan" wrote:
Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../mfi_screw.jpg

I'm sure they sell a tool for that :-)

You get a few of those, sometimes, in various stages
of manufacture.
Jonathan

To follow up one tedious post with something even more tedious, I
decided to make a video for my own amusement or me struggling to build
a £29 Argos flatpack wardrobe...
The tape ran out and I couldn't be bothered to find another, so you
don't get to see the
finished thing, which is probably a relief. But anyway...
http://digitaltoast.co.uk/files/flatpack.wmv

The file is 20Mb wmv, so you need broadband, sound, and really nothing
better to do...

Actually, seeing as it was a
"one-shot-at-it-cos-I-don't-have-time-for-this" bit of editing, it's
not as bad as it might have been. Better than "Pearl Harbor" at any
rate....

Jonathan wrote:
Had a go at fitting my own kitchen over the weekend, only incident was
managing to reduce my finger by a couple of mill as I sliced it when the old
stainless sink slid sideways as I pulled it out. Should probably check date
of last tit'n'ass jab.

Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../mfi_screw.jpg

Final thought - standard kitchen supplied by MFI is Hygena, but I actually
ordered a Hyena Kitchen - well, when you're hungry, it keeps the wolf from
the door....

Dave

Jonathan wrote:
To follow up one tedious post with something even more tedious, I
decided to make a video for my own amusement or me struggling to build
a £29 Argos flatpack wardrobe...
The tape ran out and I couldn't be bothered to find another, so you
don't get to see the
finished thing, which is probably a relief. But anyway...
http://digitaltoast.co.uk/files/flatpack.wmv

[...]
Woo Hoo! Someone sadder than me. I can't believe you videoed that....

Actually, seeing as it was a
"one-shot-at-it-cos-I-don't-have-time-for-this" bit of editing, it's
not as bad as it might have been. Better than "Pearl Harbor" at any
rate....

Actually, forget what I just said - I'm truly sad: I've just WATCHED it.
FFS...

:-)

Dave

Colin Wilson

Actually, forget what I just said - I'm truly sad: I've just WATCHED it.
FFS...

Ditto... no glue on the dowels...

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****