Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jonathan

Default Tales from the kitchen, an MFI screw, and a crap joke!

Had a go at fitting my own kitchen over the weekend, only incident was
managing to reduce my finger by a couple of mill as I sliced it when the old
stainless sink slid sideways as I pulled it out. Should probably check date
of last tit'n'ass jab.

Interesting to see the MFI definition of a screw - a self-tapper it ain't!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../mfi_screw.jpg

Final thought - standard kitchen supplied by MFI is Hygena, but I actually
ordered a Hyena Kitchen - well, when you're hungry, it keeps the wolf from
the door.....