Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Default Reclaimed Parquet flooring - Any pricing suggestions?

I have bitumen backed flooring measuring 11.5" x 3" x 1" each which was
pulled up from our shop floor about 6 years ago. prolly about 25 - 30
metres square worth.

Shop was built in 1905 (ish) so well seasoned.

If anyone has any idea of a price I could expect or where I might sell
at best price. i'd appreciate the wasted space back in the garage.

:¬)

Cheers
Pete
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
The Natural Philosopher

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬) wrote:

I have bitumen backed flooring measuring 11.5" x 3" x 1" each which was
pulled up from our shop floor about 6 years ago. prolly about 25 - 30
metres square worth.

Shop was built in 1905 (ish) so well seasoned.

If anyone has any idea of a price I could expect or where I might sell
at best price. i'd appreciate the wasted space back in the garage.

Try ebay, I'd hope top get 10-20 quid a square meter..

if its oak, I might bid myself.

:¬)

Cheers
Pete

Andrew Mawson

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - Best Gym Equipment & Bodybuilding Supplements

UK.
http://trade-price-supplements.co.uk - TRADE PRICED SUPPLEMENTS for

ALL!
http://fitness-equipment-uk.com - UK's No.1 Fitness Equipment

Suppliers.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)

Pine, oak, iroko, teak, elm?

.. . . makes quite a difference!

AWEM

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Andrew Mawson wrote:

Pine, oak, iroko, teak, elm?

. . . makes quite a difference!

I assumed they were Oak. I'll bring the camera in and take some pictures
tomorrow if I remember.

Watch this space.

Cheers
Pete

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
Rick

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:08:20 GMT, "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"
wrote:

I have bitumen backed flooring measuring 11.5" x 3" x 1" each which was
pulled up from our shop floor about 6 years ago. prolly about 25 - 30
metres square worth.

Shop was built in 1905 (ish) so well seasoned.

If anyone has any idea of a price I could expect or where I might sell
at best price. i'd appreciate the wasted space back in the garage.

:¬)

Cheers
Pete

Look on eBay, see what it goes for. If you do watch item, you can
still find it when its finished.

Rick

Chris Bacon

Rick wrote:
Look on eBay, see what it goes for. If you do watch item, you can
still find it when its finished.

You can also join, or whatever it is you have to do (it
doesn't cost), and "search completed listings" (or something
like that).
ceg ceg is offline
Junior Member

hi
i paid £13m2 for my reclaimed stuff 6 months ago.. that was on ebay! good luck.
although only just got around to thinking about laying the stuff!
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Just been playing with BLOGGER.com for the first time and uploaded some
pic's http://salvaged-flooring.blogspot.com/

Hope it worked.
:¬)

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)