Housemartin

Default Anyone using a Dewalt cordless nailer ?

Hi folks
I have a job coming up which involves cladding a bathroom in t&g. I am
thinking that this might be the time to invest in a Dewalt cordless
nailer or a corded nailer. I may also use one for the occasional t&g
floor job.I don't want to get a pnumatic gun as all my work is on site
in peoples homes. Anyone use one on a regular basis?

Housemartin

Surely there must be somone out there who is using one, or perhaps they
just have not seen the posting because of all this spam infiltrating
our site.