Hamie

Default 16mm Guide Bush for DeWalt 2000W router

Hi.

I have a DW625 (EK?) router [The 2000W variable speed one] with a 30mm
guide bush. I'm looking at getting a hinge jig to fix a house load of
doors, but they all say they need a 16mm guide... No problem I think.
I'll just get one... But I can't find one. Anywhere...

Is it posible to buy a 16mm guide bush for a DW router? Anyone know where?

TIA

Hamish.
John Rumm

Hamie wrote:

Hi.

I have a DW625 (EK?) router [The 2000W variable speed one] with a 30mm
guide bush. I'm looking at getting a hinge jig to fix a house load of
doors, but they all say they need a 16mm guide... No problem I think.
I'll just get one... But I can't find one. Anywhere...

Is it posible to buy a 16mm guide bush for a DW router? Anyone know where?

Will these fit?:

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...sfile=1&jump=4

--
Cheers,

John.

Andy Hall

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:21:06 +0100, Hamie
wrote:

Hi.

I have a DW625 (EK?) router [The 2000W variable speed one] with a 30mm
guide bush. I'm looking at getting a hinge jig to fix a house load of
doors, but they all say they need a 16mm guide... No problem I think.
I'll just get one... But I can't find one. Anywhere...

Is it posible to buy a 16mm guide bush for a DW router? Anyone know where?

TIA

Hamish.

So have I.

Trend ones for the T9 should fit....

Both are essentially the Elu design and most parts are the same

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl