Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Smile InFocus LP425Z power supply

I have an InFocus LP425Z projection unit. I have logic power and fan power, but no lamp power. I assume (never assume) that this is the 28 to 60VDC that is marked as an output voltage on the power supply. I have measured all other voltages, but no 28 - 60 VDC.
The power supply is an NMB SP1621. The InFocus part number is 520-0069-04. Are there any schematics available? Is there a likely part that is a problem? Any help is appreciated. I have soldering equipment and voltmeters available if you have ideas. Thanks in advance for your assistance since this model is discontinued.
Jeff