DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   InFocus LP425Z power supply (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/123415-infocus-lp425z-power-supply.html)

Jeff October 4th 05 02:28 AM

InFocus LP425Z power supply

I have an InFocus LP425Z projection unit. I have logic power and fan power, but no lamp power. I assume (never assume) that this is the 28 to 60VDC that is marked as an output voltage on the power supply. I have measured all other voltages, but no 28 - 60 VDC.
The power supply is an NMB SP1621. The InFocus part number is 520-0069-04. Are there any schematics available? Is there a likely part that is a problem? Any help is appreciated. I have soldering equipment and voltmeters available if you have ideas. Thanks in advance for your assistance since this model is discontinued.
Jeff

Dave Liquorice October 4th 05 07:53 AM

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 02:28:18 +0100, Jeff wrote:

I have an InFocus LP425Z projection unit. I have logic power and fan
power, but no lamp power.

Google for those part numbers is your best bet.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

raden October 4th 05 09:25 PM