raden

In message , Jeff
writes

I have an InFocus LP425Z projection unit. I have logic power and fan
power, but no lamp power. I assume (never assume) that this is the 28
to 60VDC that is marked as an output voltage on the power supply. I
have measured all other voltages, but no 28 - 60 VDC.
The power supply is an NMB SP1621. The InFocus part number is
520-0069-04. Are there any schematics available? Is there a likely part
that is a problem? Any help is appreciated. I have soldering equipment
and voltmeters available if you have ideas. Thanks in advance for your
assistance since this model is discontinued.
Jeff

www.****ingoogleit.com

--
geoff