raden

Default paging dave ploughman

What was the number on that gas valve again ?

--
geoff
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Dave *Plowman* ;-)

--
*Windows will never cease *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:
In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Would that have been me -- with the burned out Baxi 105e valve?

Number was Honeywell VK4105A 1027
I think the '1027' just relates to options on the
size/position/threads of the gas connections, and
is probably not relevant.

--
Andrew Gabriel

raden

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:
In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Would that have been me -- with the burned out Baxi 105e valve?

Number was Honeywell VK4105A 1027
I think the '1027' just relates to options on the
size/position/threads of the gas connections, and
is probably not relevant.

Doh - why did I page the wrong person ?

Not even ****ed yet !

have you looked here ?

http://www.antaresint.com/PUBLIC/

Crap search engine BTW

--
geoff
raden

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Dave *Plowman* ;-)

It wasn't me, it was my .... brother

--
geoff

The3rd Earl Of Derby

raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Dave *Plowman* ;-)

It wasn't me, it was my .... brother

I thought 'paging', phased out when Noah got rid of his 486?

Try 'FAO' :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

John Rumm

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:

What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

I think it is Andy G he wants ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Dave *Plowman* ;-)

It wasn't me, it was my .... brother

I thought 'paging', phased out when Noah got rid of his 486?

Try 'FAO' :-)

Nah - "paging" worked - even if in my senility I paged the wrong person

Now, If I'd been less lazy, I'd prolly have emailed

There you go, that's life

--
geoff
raden

In message , John
Rumm writes
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:

What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

I think it is Andy G he wants ;-)

I think we already established that

--
geoff
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
through a haze of senile flatulence writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Dave *Plowman* ;-)

It wasn't me, it was my .... brother

Maxie, you need professional attention.

Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of

senile flatulence writes:
In article ,
raden wrote:
What was the number on that gas valve again ?

Eh?

Would that have been me -- with the burned out Baxi 105e valve?

Number was Honeywell VK4105A 1027
I think the '1027' just relates to options on the
size/position/threads of the gas connections, and
is probably not relevant.

Doh - why did I page the wrong person ?

Not even ****ed yet !

Maxie, this is getting bad. Pull yourself together man.