Mike Regan

Default shower tray repair

Hi
Just had a disaster whilst fixing aqua panel around shower enclosu a
panel fell over edge first on the shower tray front upstand (acrylic-capped
stone resin) and cut a neatish groove across the top, approx 15mm deep. The
screen might cover most of it but can it be realistically repaired/bodged?
I really don't fancy starting again from scratch.
Any ideas please?

Thanks

---
MikeR

Mr Fuxit

Take a look at "Milliput"; you will find it in model or craft shops. It
worked perfectly on my shower tray when I did the same as you!

Shower tray - laying mosaic tiles Steve UK diy 1 September 7th 05 08:21 AM
Laying a shower Tray Russ UK diy 3 September 27th 04 08:06 PM
Shower Tray Help jon UK diy 8 January 23rd 04 03:54 AM
Shower tray - advice on selection Lobster UK diy 5 January 9th 04 03:40 PM
another leaky shower question Witchy UK diy 6 October 9th 03 05:09 PM