raden

Default Rogue Traders

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

--
geoff
Sparks

"raden" wrote in message

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

--
geoff

:-)

Can I smell gas?

Yea, that would be a bit that was in the pump

Oh right, I always thought that there should be WATER in there!!!!

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:29:27 +0100, "Sparks" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

He may be tedious in some peoples eyes, but a far better person than
those low-life mother-****rs that rob, steal and lie to people robbing
them of hunfred's or thousands of pounds. Once exposed, life
imprisonment for these vermin is too kind.
Dave

raden wrote:

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

Aww! I missed that prog.

Please do tell.

Dave
raden

In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed
the International Man of Mystery
dIMM, you've been sussed

Aww! I missed that prog.

Please do tell.

One of their rogue traders - a, well, let's call him a CH fitter for
want of a better world, was a man trading as B & H Gas fitters or
something, without CORGI registration (dIMM has already admitted to not
being CORGI registered)

He got christened by Matt "The International Man of Mystery" and has a
court order against him banning him from going anywhere near gas
appliances.

I wonder if someone from the BBC is lurking in uk.d-i-y and has a sense
of humour ?

If you want to watch it, I have it on the HDD and can make a DVD for you

--
geoff

raden wrote:

I wonder if someone from the BBC is lurking in uk.d-i-y and has a sense
of humour ?

That wouldn't be a certain "Matthew Marks", original 'facilitator' for
want of a better word of uk.d-i-y?

Never caught the show, but I guess it will be repeated somewhere.

Mungo

Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed
the International Man of Mystery
dIMM, you've been sussed

Aww! I missed that prog.

Please do tell.

One of their rogue traders - a, well, let's call him a CH fitter for
want of a better world, was a man trading as B & H Gas fitters or
something, without CORGI registration (dIMM has already admitted to not
being CORGI registered)

Maxie!!! Do have Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, driving around in an
enchanted CORGI van? Committing havoc upon the western world as we know it?
So, you get the rap then, your front woman does. Maxie, you are a one.

raden

In message s.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Dave
writes
raden wrote:

Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed
the International Man of Mystery
dIMM, you've been sussed

Aww! I missed that prog.

Please do tell.

One of their rogue traders - a, well, let's call him a CH fitter for
want of a better world, was a man trading as B & H Gas fitters or
something, without CORGI registration (dIMM has already admitted to not
being CORGI registered)

Maxie!!! Do have Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, driving around in an
enchanted CORGI van? Committing havoc upon the western world as we know it?
So, you get the rap then, your front woman does. Maxie, you are a one.

That "holiday" he had in the clinic didn't do him much good, did it ?

--
geoff
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message

That "holiday" he had in the clinic didn't do him much good, did it ?

Nice for us while it lasted though :-)

Mary

--
geoff

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
raden

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

name and address to my email addy

--
geoff
Lurch

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:58:27 GMT, raden scrawled:

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

Seen it once, already having the nightmares.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group
Mr Fizzion

raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

name and address to my email addy

Can you up to some bittorrent site?

Mr F.

Andy Hall

raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

name and address to my email addy

Could you maybe compress it down with DIVX or Windows Media Encoder
(free from M$) and put the file on an FTP site, Geoff?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

raden

In message , Andy Hall
writes

raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

name and address to my email addy

Could you maybe compress it down with DIVX or Windows Media Encoder
(free from M$) and put the file on an FTP site, Geoff?

I'll see what I can do - I'll have to convert it to a computer readable
format first

--
geoff
Pete C

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:30:27 GMT, raden wrote:

I'll see what I can do - I'll have to convert it to a computer readable
format first

Hi,

If you burn it to a DVD first then Gordian Knot and AutoGK are worth a
look for getting it to a shareable format.

cheers,
Pete.
raden

In message , Andy Hall
writes

raden wrote:
Matt Allwright, tedious little **** that he is, nevertheless exposed the
International Man of Mystery

dIMM, you've been sussed

;-)

Explain?

OK, how many other people want a DVD of the program ?

name and address to my email addy

Could you maybe compress it down with DIVX or Windows Media Encoder
(free from M$) and put the file on an FTP site, Geoff?

I've zipped it and am uploading at the moment

it's still 300 megs

--
geoff
Weatherlawyer

raden wrote:

I've zipped it and am uploading at the moment

it's still 300 megs

And highly illegal by the sound of things.