Mr Fizzion

Default Argos Challenge Extreme Drill

I can get this pack at GBP 24.99 at my local Argos (slightly damaged
case by the look of it).

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...clickfrom=name

Do you think as a pair of "spare" drills it is good to have at that
price?

Mr F.

Steven Campbell

"Mr Fizzion" wrote in message
I can get this pack at GBP 24.99 at my local Argos (slightly damaged
case by the look of it).

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...clickfrom=name

Do you think as a pair of "spare" drills it is good to have at that
price?

Mr F.

I bought the 18v Cordless drill on its own from Argos in their recent sale
for £9. I was really impressed with it.

For the money you can't go wrong. It's almost disposable ;o)

Steven.

Challenge Router from argos jg UK diy 12 June 27th 05 10:35 PM
Argos Challenge SDS 1050W drill recall David Hearn UK diy 17 June 14th 05 01:46 PM
Measuring, lining up & drilling holes Daven Thrice Metalworking 23 September 14th 04 08:33 PM
Bench-top drill press recommendation? and what I found so far. [email protected] Metalworking 9 May 20th 04 03:38 AM
Mill drill, or drill mill? Gary Coffman Metalworking 10 July 18th 03 03:55 AM