raden

Default mary, you asked

About world wind vs google earth

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans

Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

--
geoff
Colin Wilson

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Set Square

Colin Wilson wrote:

Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for
Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

I hope so, but I fear that it may not!

I suspect that Bush will remain in a state of denial - just as Blair refuses
to acknowledge any link between Iraq and the London bombings.

One really does wonder which planet there people belong to!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Matt

Colin Wilson wrote:

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Not in the USA it won't. There is more chance of Ian Paisley being the
next Pope.

Mr Fizzion

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:00:01 +0100, Matt
wrote:

Colin Wilson wrote:

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Not in the USA it won't. There is more chance of Ian Paisley being the
next Pope.

Which would be a good thing. At least he doesn't think "every sperm is
sacred". :-)

Bob Eager

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:22:05 UTC, Colin Wilson
wrote:

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Bush is too busy with global warring...

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com
Peter Scott

"Matt" wrote in message
Colin Wilson wrote:

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Not in the USA it won't. There is more chance of Ian Paisley being the
next Pope.

--

Its a lot more encouraging than that. Have a look at the latest
edition of New Scientist. Several US states are holding up two

So ghastly though it was for the people living there might be some
good effects from the hurricane. Seems to me its all now a questioon of
timing. Will the new technologies and attitudes have effect soon enough
before really irreversible things happen, like methane release from
ancient frozen swamps and huge sea level rises due to melting.

I feel more optimistic now than I was a few years ago. There is strong
evidence or growing concern by people who can make things happen.

Peter Scott

Scanned for viruses using Norton 2005 before sending

Mike Barnes

In uk.d-i-y, Set Square wrote:
Colin Wilson wrote:

Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for
Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

I hope so, but I fear that it may not!

I suspect that Bush will remain in a state of denial

AIUI Bush's position is that global warming is a reality, but it's
probably entirely natural rather than a result of man's activities. So
Katrina is simply irrelevant.

--
Mike Barnes
raden

In message , Set Square
writes
Colin Wilson wrote:

Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for
Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

I hope so, but I fear that it may not!

I suspect that Bush will remain in a state of denial - just as Blair refuses
to acknowledge any link between Iraq and the London bombings.

One really does wonder which planet there people belong to!

From people interviewed on the news tonight, at least a few septics are
also asking the same questions

--
geoff

raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
wrote:

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Bush is too busy with global warring...

And celebrating the fact that his DNA is 99% identical to that of hooman
beans

--
geoff
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message

About world wind vs google earth

You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it at
New Orleans

I'm not a voyeur.

Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

Divine?

You don't come across as a believer :-)

Mary

Mary Fisher

"Peter Scott" wrote in message

I feel more optimistic now than I was a few years ago. There is strong
evidence or growing concern by people who can make things happen.

Some of us have been trying for many years - in the face of scorn and
insults from anti-environmentalists.

Ah well, we'll see.

Perhaps.

Not in my time I suspect but it would be lovely to think, "I told them so
.... "

Mary

Alan

In message , Colin
Wilson wrote
You could almost go for a paddle if you have world wind and pointed it
at New Orleans
Hurricaine Katrina is divine retribution for Septics who voted for Bush

I wonder if global warming might now become more of an issue...

Why? What is happening now is not different to what has been happening
for tens of thousands of years.

The difference now it is being reported by the news media and it's made
to look worse by journalists sensationalising the stories with the sole
purpose of filling the 24 hour a day broadcasting slots.

--
Alan

Colin Wilson

Why? What is happening now is not different to what has been happening
for tens of thousands of years.

I agree that its been happening for a long time before we were on the
earth, but it does appear that the problem is accelerating.

I`m sure the fact all the worlds' oil reserves, which took many millions
of years to form, have been burnt in less than 100 years has no bearing
on this though :-p

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****

Alan

In message , Colin
Wilson wrote
Why? What is happening now is not different to what has been happening
for tens of thousands of years.

I agree that its been happening for a long time before we were on the
earth, but it does appear that the problem is accelerating.

Yes, the pollution from cars is responsible for the end of the last ice
age!

--
Alan

Christ's Love to All MilkyWhy Home Repair 32 December 30th 04 03:16 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Someone asked before but ... raden UK diy 17 September 9th 04 10:41 PM
Early Education - A MUST HVAC IsFun Home Repair 3 May 29th 04 06:24 AM
Initial fill of new Propane tank fact or fiction on purge needed Roy Metalworking 82 December 24th 03 08:24 PM