Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Hudson Reed Showers Anyone...............

Right, any one have a Hudson Reed thermostatic shower with body jets
running through a Diverter?

I'd be interested to hear what your exeperience has been with the body
jets particularly. I have tried everything to get a decent jet of water
out:

Changed the diverter
Changed the thermostatic cartitridge
removed the non return valves
re-piped in a H formation
re-piped in 22mm pipe to all jets reducing to 15mm
repiped feed to diverter in 22mm
checked for blockages
made sure I have full bore valves everywhere
cleaned the strainers on the pump

Nothing has fixed my performace issues. HR as stating that they will
send an engineer out to test the valve out but if the shower head
itself is producing an awesome shower surely it cant be the problem.
They also said that I would be charged if it wasn't a valve issue!!!

Am I expecting too much from my jets? I have a 3 bar pump and I'm told
this should be more than enough to produce an invigorating shower. 2
jets actualy stop working when the shower head is on full blast.

Any advice/help/experiences with HR showers appreciated.

Cheers

Richard