Jonathan Larmour

Default FF: Aquadart Hydroflow shower unit - no case

This is unlikely to be useful, but just in case, I have the main
unit of an Aquadart Hydroflow shower to give away free to anyone who wants
it. This is the type that uses cold water mains pressure to "pull" in
hot water, so as to increase hot water flow in a gravity fed system. No
electric needed. Nowhere near as good as a power shower, but much better
than just a hose straight from the pipes/taps,

However the case and hose were damaged and were discarded before I was
able to get them . But if someone can find any use for the unit
(even if just as a spare for their existing) then you're more than
welcome to it.

The e-mail address works.

Jifl
Mr Fuxit

Where exactly are you, Jonathan? (Sorry, I can't send e-mails at the
moment) My case and hose are OK, but the valves are on their way out.

Jonathan Larmour

Mr Fuxit enlightened us with:

Where exactly are you, Jonathan? (Sorry, I can't send e-mails at the
moment) My case and hose are OK, but the valves are on their way out.

Cambridge.

I now have a piccy he
http://gallery.jifvik.org:9999/gallery/forsale/img_5222

From talking to someone else who was interested, it does seem like Aquadart
made different models and shapes and called them all "Aquadart Hydroflow"
so see if it matches what you've got shape-wise! It didn't match that of
the other interested person.

Jifl
Limey Lurker

Sorry, Jonathan, but the link doesn't work!

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Larmour
This is unlikely to be useful, but just in case, I have the main
unit of an Aquadart Hydroflow shower to give away free to anyone who wants
it. This is the type that uses cold water mains pressure to "pull" in
hot water, so as to increase hot water flow in a gravity fed system. No
electric needed. Nowhere near as good as a power shower, but much better
than just a hose straight from the pipes/taps,

However the case and hose were damaged and were discarded before I was
able to get them . But if someone can find any use for the unit
(even if just as a spare for their existing) then you're more than
welcome to it.

The e-mail address works.

Jifl
I'm looking to replace or repair our existing Aquadart Hydroflow shower but am having trouble finding anything that will fit the gap and pipe spacing. If you still have the unit available then I could simply replace the worn parts. Could you let me know whether it's still available?

Junior Member

--
Hello Jonathan,
I have one of these showers that no longer turns off and would like to replace it if possible. I only need it to last about 6-8 months. Do you still have yours? Or know where I can obtain one? I like the shower when working properly. Understand the company has gone bust.