mindwipe

Default patio outside caravan

ordering some slabs to pave the area along side my static
its about 28 feet by 6
any pointers on how much sand i need guys?

Jeff

Bob Minchin

mindwipe wrote in message
ordering some slabs to pave the area along side my static
its about 28 feet by 6
any pointers on how much sand i need guys?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Depends how flat/level you subsoil is. I reckon a 1 ton bag will give you
about an 1" layer over that area ie about 14 cu ft.

Good Luck

Bob
(still working on Renaults ?)

mindwipe

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message

mindwipe wrote in message
ordering some slabs to pave the area along side my static
its about 28 feet by 6
any pointers on how much sand i need guys?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Depends how flat/level you subsoil is. I reckon a 1 ton bag will give you
about an 1" layer over that area ie about 14 cu ft.

Good Luck

Bob
(still working on Renaults ?)

thanx Bob
yes still with renault
just cos home life forced me to stay put for a while though
still looking for a career change though
any idea's?
i am looking into VOSA at the moment
have just spent two days with them doing a refresher mot course and they
reckon they are a bit thin on the ground in my area

regards Jeff

Bob Minchin

still looking for a career change though
any idea's?

regards Jeff

There still seems to be a shortage of Plumbers, Electricians and reliable
builders. You could train up on Part P electrics perhaps?

Bob