Peter Twydell

Default JCB CD12 Cordless Hammer Drill 12V

Is this any good, or is it as poor as past mentions of JCB power tools
would suggest?

Amazon has them on sale for GBP 29.97, and elder daughter asked me about
them, as the SIL's birthday is coming soon.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Owain

Peter Twydell wrote:
Is this any good, or is it as poor as past mentions of JCB power tools
would suggest?
Amazon has them on sale for GBP 29.97, and elder daughter asked me about
them, as the SIL's birthday is coming soon.

The Times on Saturday gave a favourable review to the JCB 3CX tractor on
Saturday. "Great value for money ... built-in safety features suited to
constructon workers aged from 18 months to 8 years"

It looked fun, but I'm not convinced the roll bar is high enough.

Owain

Peter Twydell

In message , Owain
writes
Peter Twydell wrote:
Is this any good, or is it as poor as past mentions of JCB power
tools would suggest?
Amazon has them on sale for GBP 29.97, and elder daughter asked me
about them, as the SIL's birthday is coming soon.

The Times on Saturday gave a favourable review to the JCB 3CX tractor
on Saturday. "Great value for money ... built-in safety features suited
to constructon workers aged from 18 months to 8 years"

It looked fun, but I'm not convinced the roll bar is high enough.

Owain

A fascinating piece of information, to be sure, but its relevance to the
subject is not all that obvious.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!