woodglass

Default Anyone Recommend a Good Tile Adhesive ?

Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.

I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle ! :-))

Bob Eager

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:31:27 UTC, "woodglass" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.

I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle ! :-))

No, I believe it's an expanding foam problem....

raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:31:27 UTC, "woodglass" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.

I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle ! :-))

No, I believe it's an expanding foam problem....

You mean an ongoing one ...

--
geoff
woodglass

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:31:27 UTC, "woodglass" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.

I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle !

:-))

No, I believe it's an expanding foam problem....

You mean an ongoing one ...

Or 'off-coming' one !!!

--
geoff

john

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:04:11 GMT, "woodglass" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:31:27 UTC, "woodglass" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.
I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle !

No, I believe it's an expanding foam problem....

You mean an ongoing one ...

Or 'off-coming' one !!!
geoff

Geoff.
Elegant wit. Not often seen these days.
I like it!

John.

reg

"woodglass" wrote in message
k...
Can anyone recommend a really good tile adhesive.

I'm having problems stopping the tiles falling off my space shuttle !

:-))

rofl very good )