DIY-Disaster

Default NewTeam Turbo 2

Hello,

My NewTeam Turbo 2 has failed. I called the customer service and had a
chat with a few people there. They told me that this unit should not
have been installed in my system as five people showering daily is too
much for it. (Ironically, this unit was installed by NewTeam after the
original unit (a NewTeam variable flow one) failed after 6 months.) The
unit is less than two years old.

Does anyone have any opinions or advice about NewTeams claim?

TIA

Andrew.

Alex

DIY-Disaster wrote:
My NewTeam Turbo 2 has failed. I called the customer service and had a
chat with a few people there. They told me that this unit should not
have been installed in my system as five people showering daily is too
much for it. (Ironically, this unit was installed by NewTeam after the
original unit (a NewTeam variable flow one) failed after 6 months.) The
unit is less than two years old.

Does anyone have any opinions or advice about NewTeams claim?

I don't know exactly what that is, but if the warranty is still in date,
and they installed it, then they should replace/repair it.

alex

--
Alex Meaden
Technical Support Officer
Doctor Drivel

"DIY-Disaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

My NewTeam Turbo 2 has failed. I called the customer service and had a
chat with a few people there. They told me that this unit should not
have been installed in my system as five people showering daily is too
much for it. (Ironically, this unit was installed by NewTeam after the
original unit (a NewTeam variable flow one) failed after 6 months.) The
unit is less than two years old.

Does anyone have any opinions or advice about NewTeams claim?

Get yourself a mains pressure system and do away with these noisy pumps.
Worth it in the long run.

David Lang

"DIY-Disaster" wrote in message
My NewTeam Turbo 2 has failed. I called the customer service and had a
chat with a few people there. They told me that this unit should not
have been installed in my system as five people showering daily is too
much for it.

Five showers a day is too much for it? What a load of Jackson Pollocks.

I would say that is average for any household with kids. Give them some
stick and insist on a replacement.

Dave