Richard Appleby

Default Laminate floor door edging strips

Last time I did some laminate flooring, I bought some door edging strips
from Jewsons. They were made by a German company, and turned out to be
exceptionally good quality. Very easy to install, and extremely
hard-wearing (2 years on, they show no sign of wear at all).

I now want to get some more, but have discovered that Jewsons no longer
stock them. Neither does anywhere else I've tried. Can anyone point me
in the direction of a supplier (preferably who will do mail-order?)

The product was called Parkett-Profi, made by a German company called
Mako. You can see their website he
http://www.mako.de/en/marken_sortime...ett_profi.html. I emailed
their sales department in Germany, asking if they had a UK distributor,
but got no answer.

Alternatively, does anyone have a recommendation for this type of
product that will stand the abuse of 3 young children, and their
assorted roll-along toys? I know from experience that the stuff sold by
B&Q and the like does not ...

Thanks
Richard
Rob Morley

In article , "Richard
Appleby" says...
[...]

Maybe you could try some internet suppliers in the countries that
have provision for distribution/service of the product:

http://www.mako.de/en/unternehmen/europakonzept.html