ben

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

Wasn't sure if this was best here or uk.rec.cars.maintainance (or
both) but a mate has closed down a workshop he hasn't used for a good
few years now (lease expiring) and has this 4 poster lift to get rid
of?

I know little about it other than it's a Bradbury 'Freewheel (so you
can lift all 4 wheels off the ramp at the same time), it's 3 phase and
currently in one piece in Edmonton, Nth London.

He suggested he would like £500 for it (I think he said they were
about £2k)? I presume you can cet thise things from China / India
these days but possibly not built as well as a genuine Bradbury
shrug?

I dare say assistance *could* be given re dismantaling and / or
delivery etc.

If you have any interest please contact me off list (email works).

All the best .. and thanks for your time ..

T i m

I don't think that'll fit in my Garage?
Try ebay

T i m

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:16:17 GMT, "ben" wrote:

I don't think that'll fit in my Garage?

Nor mine (or I would have it myself g) There are some lucky folk out
there with big barns / outbuildings though?

Try ebay

Well he uses eBay for other things .. I didn't ask why not for this ..
or maybe he will if he can't sell it 'locally' ?

Cheers ..

T i m

s--p--o--n--i--x

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:24:38 GMT, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:16:17 GMT, "ben" wrote:

I don't think that'll fit in my Garage?

Nor mine (or I would have it myself g) There are some lucky folk out
there with big barns / outbuildings though?

Are these things weather resistant? is there any reason they couldn't
be used out doors?

sponix
PC Paul

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

Wasn't sure if this was best here or uk.rec.cars.maintainance (or
both) but a mate has closed down a workshop he hasn't used for a good
few years now (lease expiring) and has this 4 poster lift to get rid
of?

I know little about it other than it's a Bradbury 'Freewheel (so you
can lift all 4 wheels off the ramp at the same time), it's 3 phase and
currently in one piece in Edmonton, Nth London.

He suggested he would like £500 for it (I think he said they were
about £2k)? I presume you can cet thise things from China / India
these days but possibly not built as well as a genuine Bradbury
shrug?

I dare say assistance *could* be given re dismantaling and / or
delivery etc.

If you have any interest please contact me off list (email works).

Hi T i m,

I suspect uk.rec.cars.maintenance is a good place for it so I've mentioned
it over there for you....

Good luck!

T i m

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:52:04 GMT, "PC Paul" wrote:

Hi T i m,

I suspect uk.rec.cars.maintenance is a good place for it so I've mentioned
it over there for you....

Good luck!

Thank for that fella .. I owe you one ;-)

T i m