xscope

Default uPVC cutter

Hi,

I'm having a room replastered, and need to replace the trim around a
double glazed window.

The guys that fitted the windows had cutters similar to the ones at the
following link - http://tinyurl.com/bafbd

However, I can't seem to find any of these anywhere.

Has anybody got any ideas where I might find some?

Thanks,

Chris.

chris French

In message . com,
xscope writes
Hi,

I'm having a room replastered, and need to replace the trim around a
double glazed window.

The guys that fitted the windows had cutters similar to the ones at the
following link - http://tinyurl.com/bafbd

However, I can't seem to find any of these anywhere.

Has anybody got any ideas where I might find some?

No, maybe ask in a window fitting place?

I just used a fine-ish tooth saw to cut mine
--
Chris French

PC Paul

"chris French" wrote in message
In message . com, xscope
writes
Hi,

I'm having a room replastered, and need to replace the trim around a
double glazed window.

The guys that fitted the windows had cutters similar to the ones at the
following link - http://tinyurl.com/bafbd

However, I can't seem to find any of these anywhere.

Has anybody got any ideas where I might find some?

No, maybe ask in a window fitting place?

I just used a fine-ish tooth saw to cut mine

Tin snips work well for me... Secateurs should too, but will have shorter
blades