The Natural Philosopher

Default Libeherr fridge shelf parts

Anyone know where to source spares? Bit of plastic that supports glass
shelf has given way and although I've had a go with CA, which split
again, and now some glass/epoxy, I am not confident that epoxy will bond
properly to the plastic...

Tried every which way on the net to find spare parts, but to no avail...?
Andy Hall

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:39:56 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Anyone know where to source spares? Bit of plastic that supports glass
shelf has given way and although I've had a go with CA, which split
again, and now some glass/epoxy, I am not confident that epoxy will bond
properly to the plastic...

Tried every which way on the net to find spare parts, but to no avail...?

The importer is Coolectric. 01977 665665

They also run the service through local engineers but will also sell
spares.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

Anyone know where to source spares? Bit of plastic that supports glass
shelf has given way and although I've had a go with CA, which split
again, and now some glass/epoxy, I am not confident that epoxy will bond
properly to the plastic...

Tried every which way on the net to find spare parts, but to no avail...?

The importer is Coolectric. 01977 665665

They also run the service through local engineers but will also sell
spares.

Ta MUCHLY mate.

I am sure they will have what we need.
The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

Anyone know where to source spares? Bit of plastic that supports
glass shelf has given way and although I've had a go with CA, which
split again, and now some glass/epoxy, I am not confident that epoxy
will bond properly to the plastic...

Tried every which way on the net to find spare parts, but to no
avail...?

The importer is Coolectric. 01977 665665

They also run the service through local engineers but will also sell
spares.

Ta MUCHLY mate.

I am sure they will have what we need.

Not ONLY did they HAVE THE PARTS BUT

two on the way TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. Despite the fact their guarantee
does not apply to plastic but is subject to fair wear and tear and the
unit is more than two years old..

One more reason to buy Liebherr!!
Andy Hall

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:57:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Not ONLY did they HAVE THE PARTS BUT

two on the way TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. Despite the fact their guarantee
does not apply to plastic but is subject to fair wear and tear and the
unit is more than two years old..

One more reason to buy Liebherr!!

Excellent. They've obviously figured out that for the few pence cost
of the part and the several pounds of admin to process an invoice,
that it is better to have a happy customer.

Built in fridge problem Peter UK diy 2 December 1st 04 04:25 PM
loud, high-pitched fridge Emilia's Human Home Repair 6 November 28th 04 03:38 PM
Fridge freezer annoyance Craig Graham UK diy 2 March 23rd 04 10:12 PM
Fridge door shelves bigbrian UK diy 0 February 25th 04 02:03 PM
Haunted fridge Jim & Lil Home Repair 4 January 10th 04 04:36 AM