john

Default Panasonic VCR Fault Codes

Trying to fix a VCR (it is unreliable) It comes up with what I presume are
fault codes - F06 and F03.

It is a NV - H6000

Any ideas?

Lee

--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.
BigWallop

"john" wrote in message
Trying to fix a VCR (it is unreliable) It comes up with what I presume are
fault codes - F06 and F03.

It is a NV - H6000

Any ideas?

F 3 is normally video signal loss and you need to have some sort of signal
before this clears.
F6 is normally tape jammed or not loading properly in some way, but this can
be down to a faulty micro switch or optical detector not working if the tape
looks and feels if it is properly loading around the head capstan.

Just FYI really most Panasonic manuals can be downloaded from their web
site at the link following; but I can't find the NV-H6000!

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-...oad-centre.asp

BigWallop

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just FYI really most Panasonic manuals can be downloaded from their web
site at the link following; but I can't find the NV-H6000!

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-...oad-centre.asp

What you telling me that for? I know where they are. It's the OP (John)
that need this info'. :-)

Adrian C

john wrote:

Trying to fix a VCR (it is unreliable) It comes up with what I presume are
fault codes - F06 and F03.

It is a NV - H6000

Any ideas?

Could you check that model number again? Doing an open google search on
any website (even shopping sites) does not find that item!

Maybe a different model number is written on the rear of the machine?

Also try http://www.eserviceinfo.com. You may find a service manual there!

--
Adrian C

john

"Adrian C" wrote in message
john wrote:

Trying to fix a VCR (it is unreliable) It comes up with what I presume
are fault codes - F06 and F03.

It is a NV - H6000

Any ideas?

Could you check that model number again? Doing an open google search on
any website (even shopping sites) does not find that item!

Maybe a different model number is written on the rear of the machine?

Also try http://www.eserviceinfo.com. You may find a service manual there!

--
Adrian C

Thanks - decided to bin it