Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Scott

Default Leaking roof

I have a small hole somewhere at the base of my attic window. (Three storey
Victorian terrace)
Now the rain has found it, it is dripping on to the ceiling below.
The trouble is that that section of the roof is enclosed between a lathe
and plaster wall and the eaves, where I cannot get in to see it.
Is there the equivalent of a product used for car windows called "Seek and
Seal". This follows the route of the water and seals the hole.
Otherwise have you any ideas?
Obviously I'm not keen to get on the roof and am pretty certin that the
hole is within reach of the attic window (if only I could find it)

--
Jim
Tyneside UK

Leaking roof Adam UK diy 6 May 26th 04 11:09 AM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Leaking roof over carport Mark Lewis UK diy 1 November 12th 03 04:41 PM
Garden Shed Roof Leaking News UK diy 3 November 6th 03 09:05 PM