Grunff

Mary Fisher wrote:

Yes, and such personal comments as "Grunff's" say more about him than the
OP. If the whole story is true I admire the OP for having the good humour
and courage to share it with us.

Oh Mary, do get over it.

--
Grunff
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Grunff
wrote:

We all occasionally do silly things, but I'd say unless your reasoning
ability was severely impaired (e.g. through drink) at the time, you
really should avoid plumbing at all costs in future.

Proves the point once again about those so clueless that they post upside
down and leave all the original material trailing in the wake :-)

Elessar

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
news

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
k...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

wrote in message
ups.com...
BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk wrote:
kd wrote:

I used a tip of pushing bread into a central heating pipe

that
was
soldering (it was constantly dripping) and it worked fine.
Problem
is,
the
pipe is still blocked. Any ideas on how to unblock it?

Did it get sorted?
Please let us know.

id expect its dissolved by now.

A good Kingsmill loaf can last a few days. :-) LOL

hehe. With all those 50+ preservatives in, and boiling water to
semi
sterilise it regularly, it might last years.

NT

Oh Dough!!!!

We didn't knead that.

Mary

Oh yeast we did. ;-) LOL

Trying to get a rise out of me?

Mary

I know you have a thick crust. :-) LOL

Crumbs!

Please stop posting all these dreadful buns.

--
LSR

Mary Fisher wrote:
"BigWallop" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
ups.com...
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk wrote:
kd wrote:

Did it get sorted?
Please let us know.

id expect its dissolved by now.

A good Kingsmill loaf can last a few days. :-) LOL

hehe. With all those 50+ preservatives in, and boiling water to
semi
sterilise it regularly, it might last years.

Oh Dough!!!!

We didn't knead that.

Oh yeast we did. ;-) LOL

Trying to get a rise out of me?

I know you have a thick crust. :-) LOL

Crumbs!

I see youre rising to the pun challenge again. The pun lists seem to
double in size every 24 hours.

NT

Mary Fisher

"Elessar" wrote in message
. ..

Please stop posting all these dreadful buns.

Take the biscuit, don't they!

Mary

--
LSR

S Viemeister

Grunff wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

Yes, and such personal comments as "Grunff's" say more about him than the
OP. If the whole story is true I admire the OP for having the good humour
and courage to share it with us.

Oh Mary, do get over it.

I agree with Mary.

Sheila
raden

In message , S Viemeister
writes
Grunff wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

Yes, and such personal comments as "Grunff's" say more about him than the
OP. If the whole story is true I admire the OP for having the good humour
and courage to share it with us.

Oh Mary, do get over it.

I agree with Mary.

Sheila

It looks like the wives are ganging up there

--
geoff
raden

In message , kd
writes
Yes it did! Simple task really.Here are the steps with time scales
1. Dig up the concrete overfill that you laid over the pipes (3 hours)
making sure that your wife calls you an idiot every 5 minutes and complains
about the new mess
2. Carefully remove the concrete from around the shroud protecting the pipes
(1 hours)
3. Remove soldered joint, making sure that it takes 2 hours as water keeps
cooling the solder
3. Insert various sized objects into the pipe until you find the right size
and flexibility. (1 hour)
4. Try to re-solder the joint until you realise that its impossible and then
apply a compression joint instead (3 hours)
5. test the flow and have wife lecture you on being an idiot and never to
believe theses bloody news group postings

6. Get wife to lecture you on the dangers of top posting

--
geoff
Ian Stirling

ben wrote:
kd wrote:
well the site said it would disolve. Am I the only one to have done
this? "Alan" wrote in message

snip

What did you expect?? How will the bread ever get out of the system??

Me thinks you read the site wrong?

They where trying to tell you to use your loaf(not literally)

None of you are proving anything you know.

Ian Stirling wrote:
ben wrote:
kd wrote:

They where trying to tell you to use your loaf(not literally)

None of you are proving anything you know.

Yeast ill worrying about that? Now, its getting late, time for bread.

NT

Mary Fisher

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
this? "Alan" wrote in message

snip

What did you expect?? How will the bread ever get out of the system??

Me thinks you read the site wrong?

They where trying to tell you to use your loaf(not literally)

None of you are proving anything you know.

That's why we're getting all these half baked replies.

Mary

Andrew Mawson

this? "Alan" wrote in message

snip

What did you expect?? How will the bread ever get out of the

system??
Me thinks you read the site wrong?

They where trying to tell you to use your loaf(not literally)

None of you are proving anything you know.

That's why we're getting all these half baked replies.

Mary

Although the poor old op has been subjected to ridicule, it is a valid
method in the right circumstances.

(Though it was perhaps a little rash on a low pressure small bore
system - and I don't think I'd have encased it in concrete before
testing G )

AWEM