r.p.mcmurphy

Default OT- Prescription Wraparound Sunglasses?

Anyone any experience of them...or know of a supplier?

Ta!

Steve

Eric The Viking

I got a pair of wrap around Raybans from Vision Express with
prescription lenses.

The only problem was when they made the lenses they moaned a bit
because the curvature of the lenses meant they had to make the glass
quite thick. I only needed -1 lenses so anything stonger would
probably end up looking like jam jar bottoms.

Set Square

r.p.mcmurphy wrote:

Anyone any experience of them...or know of a supplier?

Ta!

Steve

I have a pair of non-prescription wrap-around sunglasses which I bought in
Australia - which are designed to be worn *on top of* normal prescription
glasses - and are remarkably comfortable when worn in this way. [In fact, I
wore them over ordinary sunglasses when above the snow line in Switzerland
recently, and they were fantastic!]

Not sure whether you can get them in UK.
--
Cheers,
Set Square