Oliver

Default where to get chrome light switch surrounds

HI, After just finishing the renovation of my house the only thing I wasn't
happy with was the chrome lightswitches against the wall, the estate agent
recommended fitting chrome/silver lightswitch surrounds (or finger plates I
think there called) but I cant seem to find them anywhere any ideas.
Am contemplating getting white ones and spraying them silver actually think
I may do this if I cant find them cheap

Lobster

Oliver wrote:
HI, After just finishing the renovation of my house the only thing I wasn't
happy with was the chrome lightswitches against the wall, the estate agent
recommended fitting chrome/silver lightswitch surrounds

What on earth for??

David
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Oliver wrote:
HI, After just finishing the renovation of my house the only thing I
wasn't happy with was the chrome lightswitches against the wall, the
estate agent recommended fitting chrome/silver lightswitch surrounds
(or finger plates I think there called) but I cant seem to find them
anywhere any ideas. Am contemplating getting white ones and spraying
them silver actually think I may do this if I cant find them cheap

Tell your estate agent to get them and fit them since he's obviously an
expert.

--
*You! Off my planet!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Oliver

because the plaster around them looks awful and personally I think wil look
a lot better with some kinda surround also the chrome faceplates doent fit
entirely smooth against the wall