POD {Ò¿Ó}

Default Electrical connection to a sink waste disposal??

I am looking at two things with this, using a local circuit breaker and
also some kind of detatchable connection, as they recommend the ability to
take the unit out to flush.

So I'm looking at some kind of waterproof connection, and can you get a
face plate circuit breaker that will act as the local power switch for the
unit and also a safety feature??

--
Thank you kindly

POD {Ò¿Ó}
¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`·.¸
Oh people, know that you have committed great sins.
If you ask me what proof I have for these words,
I say it is because I am the punishment of God.
If you had not committed great sins,
God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`·.¸

Owain

POD {Ò¿Ó} wrote:
I am looking at two things with this, using a local circuit breaker and
also some kind of detatchable connection, as they recommend the ability to
take the unit out to flush.
So I'm looking at some kind of waterproof connection, and can you get a
face plate circuit breaker that will act as the local power switch for the
unit and also a safety feature??

If you want a weatherproof combined RCD and socket,
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LB8800.html
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MK56301.html

If you separate them you can use a weatherproof socket like
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LB8810.html

together with an RCD fused connection unit like
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM4904.html

If the waste disposer has a long enough flex the socket will be out of
reach of splashing, you can get a single socket with RCD like
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM4906.html

Owain

Sink disposal on septic system? ameijers Home Repair 14 June 2nd 05 12:27 AM
Basin waste connection (leaks) Frank Stacey UK diy 5 November 12th 04 09:10 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
New Garbage Disposal Shot? NH Home Repair 5 December 21st 03 08:57 PM
Installing Electrical Outlet In Sink Cabinet Matty Home Repair 0 August 27th 03 03:08 PM