Steve

Default Cutting mosaic effect tiles

What is the best tool for cutting mosaic effect tiles its the ones with the
dummy grout lines, I cant see a standard cutting scribe holding a straight
line.

John

"Steve" wrote in message
What is the best tool for cutting mosaic effect tiles its the ones with

the
dummy grout lines, I cant see a standard cutting scribe holding a straight
line.

I did this with 12" mosaic effect with false grout lines just used a normal
'Plasplugs' type cutter. No problem at all apart from, like always, if you
need to cut a thin section off of one edge.

HTH

John