diy

Default Channel 5 are looking for people with badly decorated homes!!

I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is

Thanks!

Mike Halmarack

On 31 May 2005 08:20:14 -0700, "diy" wrote:

I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is

Thanks!

I just redecorated my bathroom to show my avocado suite to best
effect. If they want to use this for their program, they'd better
hurry. I hear that avocado bathroom suites are coming back into
fashion now that white has hit critical mass.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.
Chris Bacon

diy wrote:
So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

How the flip would you know your decorating is in bad taste, and if
you did know, why would you want everyone else to know? Looks like
more useless crap on the box to me.
Rick

On 31 May 2005 08:20:14 -0700, "diy" wrote:

I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is

Thanks!

I reckon the BBC have a few, from "The Million Pound Property
Experiment".

Rick

raden

In message .com, diy
writes
I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is

More ****e from channel 5 then

How to be humiliated by a couple of woofters and put DIYers in a bad
light again

I do hope nobody will be as stupid as to get in contact

--
geoff

Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
diy wrote:
I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

Are they also doing a series on how to write unbelievable plots for The
Bill given that the parent company owns both?

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

How much are you paying? I've got a room I could emulsion in gold and
avocado *if* the price was right.

If not, **** off and do some research yourself, given that's what you're
paid to do.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Gizmo

"diy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is:

Why am I not surprised ?!?

inetnum: 217.207.104.208 - 217.207.104.223
netname: RICOCHET
descr: Ricochet South Ltd
descr: Office
descr: Brighton
country: GB

antgel

Gizmo wrote:
"diy" wrote in message
oups.com...

I know that channel 5 are currently trying to find contributors for
their new series of 'How Not To Decorate', with Colin and Justin.

So if you know of anyone (including yourself) that has decorated their
home in bad taste, that may want to do the show, you should get in
touch with them!

The contact number is 01273 224821, and their e-mail is:

Why am I not surprised ?!?

inetnum: 217.207.104.208 - 217.207.104.223
netname: RICOCHET
descr: Ricochet South Ltd
descr: Office
descr: Brighton
country: GB

If you have a look at their website, all their offerings are reality
crap. Their slogan is "TV that changes people's lives". I say change
"changes" to "shortens" or "numbs".

Antony

PS Although I can't knock any programme featuring Bruce Dickinson...